This platform brings together; individuals, global volunteers, Public Benefit Organizations (PBOs) [Community Based Organizations (CBOs), Faith Based Organizations (FBOs), Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and Societies] Partnerships, Corporations, County Governments, Governments, International Organizations, among others with an interest in Emergency Medical Services.
- Do you wish to collaborate or partner with Knights Emergency Medical Services?
- Do you wish to sponsor or support an Emergency Medical Services (EMS) or Disaster Preparedness, Response and Management (DPRM) Operations and related initiatives?
- Do you have an EMS related initiative and you wish to benefit from a sponsorship or donation for EMS development?
- Do you wish to adopt an Emergency Medical Services related Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative?
- Are you a client or a consumer of EMS products and you wish to get an independent review on Kenya EMS providers (organizations /agencies/ institutions) and their capabilities?
- Are you an International Organizations or a foreigner who wishes to find affiliates or set up operations in Kenya?
- Are you a student in Emergency Medical Services and/or other related health courses who wishes to get placements with EMS service providers?
- Are you a doctors and/or other professionals who wishes to contribute to Kenya EMS development?
Students and professionals placement pool:
Students and professionals are linked to existing EMS service providers for their personal development and to boost development of the EMS profession.
EMS service provider (Agency / Institution) reviews:
This is an appraisal of the capacity of EMS providers in Kenya. It will help you to find the best Emergency Medical Service provider for the job according to your needs.
You can send your institutional profiles for consideration through:
EMS product reviews:
Provides a review of the recommended products in Emergency Medical Services based on best practice and comparative standards.
You can send your product information / profile for consideration through:
In order to support the development of Emergency Medical Care in Kenya, please get in touch through our Contacts page.
In order to partner or collaborate with us, please get in touch through our Contacts page.
Are you an international volunteer looking forward to volunteer in Kenya? Get in touch. We would be glad to host you and give you the ultimate volunteer experience!